Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do you know if your Acura is recalled?

I have a 2008 Acura TL, how do I find out if it's included in the recall. According to recalls information possible engine fire and wiper blades could stop working. I bought the car used from an independent dealership, would I still get a letter from Honda. I don't have an Acura near me, or any number I can call? Any help, thanks.|||Acura will send you a letter in the mail if your car is recalled. You can call Acura before hand to see if your vehicle is included, but you usually can't schedule a repair until the official notice is sent to you.|||They send recall notices to all current registered owners, which the get from the DMV. However if your worried about it get the vin and call a Acura dealer and have them check it.|||Contact any Acura dealer.|||Call acura client services-1-800-382-2238-Give them you vin #and ask if it has any recalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment