Saturday, November 19, 2011

When will the next Acura car meet around the Seattle area be?

I'm mainly looking for a car meet consisting of mostly the Acura tl. I know there was one a month and a half ago but I missed it as I was informed too late. And if there's anybody out there with an Acura that would like to meet up around the area and go for a drive and photoshoot just let me know. I haven't gone to a meet since I got my car so I'm just itching to go to a meet!|||I am trying to gather infomration now on Acurazine.com which is an Acura blog to see if there is any interest in forming an Acura of Seattle Car Club. I have checked with several people and cant seem to find any Acura clubs in the area. We will support this club with a place to gather and hold meeting and kick off driving events and shows. Also we can provide music, eats and awards for events held at our store. If you go to Acurazine.com this is a local blog and I am trying also to get a meeting with the person that runs this company to see if we can solicit his help in forming a club. So for now we are working on this and hope to have some interest very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment