Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What would win in a race? a 2000 Dodge Intrepid es or a 1994 Acura Integra stock?

what would win in a race? a 2000 dodge intrepid es 3.2 v6 225 hp with tiptronic or a 1994 acura integra stock v4 140 hp automatic?|||Interpid easily....


bigger engine, more power, yet heavier...


The Integra may keep up but i think the Dodge can out run it


The Integra's only advantage is that it can get off the line easier|||Well first off there is no such thing as a V4. secondly is this a serious question obviously the v6 would win hands down. more horse power means faster acceleration more torque and over all power. another thing a dodge intrepid is not pushing out 225 HP with a 3.2L V6. that's more on the range of a 3.5 V6 engine. (example) Chevy's3.5V6 LX9 model hits about 217 horse power. this engine is used in the new malibu as a stock bottom line V6 engine.|||Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Dodge Intrepid, ha ha ha ha. Why bother? Who wants to watch a Dodge Intrepid try to race. I heard that people race Yugos and Festivas but I don't get that either. Any way, this is the funniest post that I have ever seen. Thanks for the laugh.





Next time, I go camping with my friends I am go to tell them this so we have something to laugh at.|||I don't think a Dodge Intrepid could get up to 50 if you drove it off a cliff! I'd have to say the Acura.

No comments:

Post a Comment