Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How much mileage should a 2007 Acura TL get?

I recently purchased a 2007 Acura TL with a 3.2 liter engine. I think i am getting about 21 miles per gallon, but the gas meter seems to be moving down rather quickly and when I get to the pump I can only pump about 13 gallons. Is this normal?|||You can expect to get about 275 miles per tank of gas. I'm on my second TL, had an '06 and now I drive an '08 with navigation. I think I get about 20 miles per gallon combined. Not the greatest on mileage, but that's what you get with a 3.2 liter engine in a larger luxury car. I fortunately don't drive that much, so I get away filling up twice per month. You should also be using premium at all times as well. A lower octane will eventually damage the Acura engine. Keeping your fuel injectors clean will help, as will proper tire inflation.|||i have a 2004 TL, not the type s but the regular version. I get a combined highway/street 22 - 23 miles per gallon. If I am just doing a big long highway run like driving from SF to LA I get about 30 - 31 miles per gallon.





I have actually run out of gas before and never filled up more than 15.5 gallons. Despite the car manual telling me it holds 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment