Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I make my Acura TL 2002 fog lights into HID lights to match my blue-ish looking HID headlights?

Ok, I know very little about cars and what I'm trying to find out is where I can find some kits to look at that will change my Acura TL 2002 fog lights into HID's that match the headlights. Can anyone help me out?|||you can get a conversion kit for your fog lights, if the fog lights are part of the headlight assembly the light bulbs are 9006 bulb, if the fog lights are separate for the head light assembly and on the bottom of the bumper it should be an H8 bulb . i recommend getting a a digital slim ballast kit for your car its easier to install.|||not sure of how, but there's bound to be a way.


the reason the fog/driving lamps aren't hid is that they have to project a different type of light beam from the headlights. this would also have added quite a bit more expense, since these are, more often than not, in harm's way.


there may be a bulb swap that gives the same look, but i haven't seen hid kits for this conversion. good luck...|||google it. I've seen on various web sites fog light conversion kits. I've also seen fog lights that weren't HID, but the covers had kind of a bluish tint to them and they resembled HIDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment