Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I hide a sub in my Acura Integra?

I would like to get a subwoofer for my Acura Integra, but I don't want to compromise any space in the trunk. I was thinking maybe underneath the rear seat? And not a big sub either; a 8" or 10" would be more than enough. Anyone know if this is possible, or any other ideas at all? Could I put it in the hatch door?|||Depending on your budget you can buy a powered sub from Crutchfield sometimes they arent as "boomy" as a standaed set up but a lot of the time you can find ones that are very compact.|||Rueben B you need to get a clue, JL is a rip off. They want way too much for anything that they make.


There are a bunch of websites where you can get a custom sub enclosure for your car. Have you tried googleing it yet? If not you should, I did that for my car, but found nothing that would work with my sub. I did however see a ton for the Integra.|||Glove box.





Lock the glove box if it's lockable.|||if there is a spare tire under the trunk floor you could take it out and put a subwoofer.|||put it under the trunk or on the side. it'll cost more though for the install|||Check out JL Audio. They make custom fit boxes for just about any make or model of vehicle. jlaudio.com|||just hold it in your hand ...and if anyone looks cover it with a towel

No comments:

Post a Comment