Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone know when Acura stopped making Legends? What was the last Legend made and how I can find pictures.

I used to own a 1993 Acura Legend, I still miss that car! Wish I could find another anyway does anyone know when Acura stopped making them and what car was supposed to replace it?





I hope not the RL or whatever that thing was called I haven't heard good things about it.|||If you want another one I would try e bay, but be careful. Not everyone on e bay is honest. To find a picture i would go to dogpile.com and click on images, then type in acura legend.|||the last acura legends were made in 1995. basically the acura rl was a replacement for the legend, i dont knoe where you heard bad things bout acura rl's but they are good reliable cars.|||rl=legend, not replacement... just look here





http://www.honda.co.jp/LEGEND/





sort of like a tsx is the accord and the accord is the inspire, while the old inspire(2 generations ago) were tls|||Last model year for the Legends was 1995.





And by the way, the RL is essentially the Honda Legend, and there's aren't any negative reports about it. Its a good riding car just like the Legend. I've never seen any reports about any problems with the vehicle...





Karen: Why use eBay to buy a car? Just check car lot listings or things from private sellers...|||what wing said. ^^|||The RL is the Legend. They just re-named it. In Europe, it is still called the Legend. I have never heard anything bad about an Acura. They are reliable cars. The RL is very luxurious. I have driven one. It looks great inside and out. It has a smooth and quiet ride. There is nothing wrong with Acura's or Honda's.|||in europe


its the legend..


over here da rl|||I have an Acura RL 3.5 and by far its the most reliable car i have ever owned.


the fin and finish is A grade


the seats ,lights ,buttons,audio,windows,carpet wood trip all hold up superb for a car with 130K on it . i would definately buy one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment