Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it expensive to have maintenance and repairs for a 2005 Acura TL?

Next summer I was thinking of purchasing a 2005 Acura TL. I like to fix up the cars that I drive. Is it expensive to have maintenance done to it? Would it cost a lot to buy parts for the car?|||No, because most of the parts come from Hondas.|||I own a '05 TL....





They're not that expensive to maintain, especially when compared to other cars. I use to own an Infiniti G35 coupe, and it was pretty expensive to maintain...tyres were close to $2000, while the Acura is about $1200 for new slicks.





The problems I have with the TL include:





Stabilizer replacement - Acura Warrenty


Power Steering Fluid Leak - Part of Acura recall





Acura's are in the end Hondas, and aren't expensive to repair.|||I own a 06 tl. they are fine cars. like all cars they have some problems but nothing special. Acura are Honda. they share alot of parts thus Acura parts are not expensive and the car itsefl is a beauty to work on. No special tools needed

No comments:

Post a Comment