Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the cheapest website for high quality honda/acura parts?

I am looking for parts for my acura legend and my honda element.|||When you consider that a Honda lasts longer than practically any other car, Honda parts sometimes make the most sense. All my Hondas have lasted more than 300,000 miles and without costing me an arm and a leg. Each time I replaced parts with aftermarket parts, I ended up replacing them again and again. Believe me, I was certainly sorry I bought a remanufactured alternator thinking it would save me money... sure, it saved me money alright but boy was I glad it came with a lifetime warranty! Three units later and a heated discussion with the shop manager over how it wasn't my car eating alternators and I finally got an alternator that lasted. It just wasn't worth it.





Suspension parts are particularly prone to wear when they aren't Honda parts.





So, if you are prepping a car to sell it, going with aftermarket parts makes sense. If you plan to repair the car to keep for yourself, original Honda parts will serve you better. Here's where I get mine:





http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/|||i would look on ebay..that will be your best bet and look for name brand items but theres lots of places just have to know what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment