Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why are my interior a/c and radio control lights inside my Acura TSX not working?

I have a 2004 Acura TSX, almost 70,000 miles. It has been a really good car. But this past weekend the lights inside are not working. Not all the lights, just the ones that light up the radio and a/c controls. My hubby thought it could be a fuse but when he checked he said the fuse was good. Any other thoughts before I drive it 30 miles to the closest dealership?|||wiring harness shorted out...???|||I know there are little bulbs or leds that light up the instrument cluster and other parts in the dash. Those do burn out like any other bulb. You would have to take the panel off to see if your car has those. I know many Hondas do, so I am sure Acura is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment