Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does Acura give cash back on new vehicles?

I am planning on buying a new Acura RDX without financing but with the market continuing to go down I was wondering should I wait for Acura to give a cash rebate on the car.|||If the economy really tanks, everyone may be giving rebates, but don't bet on Acura doing it.|||Acura sell refined, stylish, desirable cars with a 20 year old reputation for unsurpassed reliability.





There is no manufacturer who can beat them in all those categories, and only a handful that can beat them in ANY of them








Acura doesn't NEED to offer discounts or rebates.|||nope|||Acura/Honda does NOT and never has given rebates...(thank heavens...)|||Acura has dealer incentive money but no customer rebates. The dealerships will give you this money though to sell the car.


The RDX has nothing to help it out right now but you may find lower interest rates to help you that's all. Good luck.|||The best offer I've ever seen for Acura is 3.9% financing. I was very surprised to see that. I've never seen cash back or a rebate offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment