Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I make my acura integra ls 88 faster help ?

Ok this is a nice acura model only thing is that its really weak. It has an exhaust and a cold air intake. Still feels weak. Can u help me make ir faster. Its the D engine acuras.what can I do?|||well, you can change your final drive ratio, that will modify a lot how you car accelerate without even touching the engine!





You can do other virtual mods and see how your car performs with a car performance simulator to help you decide what to do in real life!





Check it out at http://www.nxgtrsim.com|||I had one of those and rebuilt the motor at 130,000. It solved the oil burning problem and I noticed much better performance/compression off the line after all new rings and bearings. It was my first rebuild, was easier than I expected. That was one of my faster cars.|||Turbo charge it or maybe upgrade the cams|||get a swap that can handle a turbo kit, and do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment