Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can I install a radar detector cord in the roof of a 2004 Acura TL?

I am going to be purchasing a 2004 Acura TL, hopefully soon. I test drove one in which the previous owner had installed a radar detector cord through the roof, so that he could mount the detector next to the rearview mirror. I'm not purchasing that particular car. Should I do this installation myself? Or, where can I have it done? Any of you ever done this before? Thanks. Also, and other customizations that you would reccommend for this car?|||take it to someone who knows what they're doing. (stereo installers, mod installers).|||your gonna still get a ticket|||Nice rims (not giant one's), suspension upgrades, replace the speakers, add a sub, tint the windows.





Just leave the radar on the dash, the performance won't really suffer at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment