Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What else can I put on my 1996 Acura Integra to make it faster?

I have a 1996 Acura Integra LS (manual transmission) with a Skunk2 intake manifold, DC headers, AEM cold air intake, exhaust system, short shifter, and Skunk2 lowering spring. I was wondering what else I could install in the Integra to make it faster or give it more horsepower? My price range in under $500. Any advice?|||there's a chip that u can buy on ebay that will give u 30+ hp. I have a manual 2000 civic special edition hatchback i installed it and it has more speed at take off. what it does is it tells ur cars computer that u have a higher output engine so it pushes more (and takes more gas) ur car is heavier so i don't know if it will work as good.|||There are plenty ECUs that program your car to go faster, but you might not want to mess around with those because there are many different types of ECUs and different types of ECUs under these different types of ECUs for example: there are ones for fuel efficiency, more power, and better control. Now if you got a more power one there are ECUs that are programmed to make different things in the car, go out at different times or sequentially. But Anyways, my opinion would either get a cheap turbo as big as you can find, or a big intercooler

No comments:

Post a Comment