Saturday, November 19, 2011

What should be the first performance upgrade added to a Acura integra ls 1995?

I have an acura integra ls and I dont know if I should put the headers, air intake, or performance exhaust in first? It would be great if you reply. =D|||In my opinion, the stock air intake in the Integra is already fairly efficient. I noticed no discernible difference between K%26amp;N and stock in my '95 LS. I would work on the exhaust system first.|||Put them all on at once. They all work together, and if you have one without the other two, that part won't be able to work at it's full potential.|||get an intake, then intake manifold from skunk2, then get a cat back, then do weight reductions|||i agree on doing all three at once...but if you could only choose one then it would be the cheapest (intake)....then headers, and finally exhaust....but you should also look into getting a msd ignition kit or nology, which ever one you prefer...

No comments:

Post a Comment