Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I turn on the fog lights on a 2002 Acura CL Type-S?

I bought a 2002 Acura CL a few days ago and I noticed that it has fog lights underneath the head lights. I looked all over the manual but I can't find a way to actually turn them on. Does anyone know how to turn it on?|||Those aren't fog lights, they are called road lamps and use a 5watt bulb. Same as a marker light. They turn on when you turn on the running lights or the headlights. There is no separate switch. Yours just needs new bulbs. Some people have replaced the stock 194 5w bulb with a 18w Piaa but it's mostly for looks. http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-19224-18-Watt鈥?/a> BTW 18w bulbs won't add any more light like real fog lights much less 5w.





I took out the bulbs on mine because they look yellow compared to the HID's, That's why a lot of people get the Piaa's, they match the color of the HIDs.|||in my 02 rsx type-s there is a button to the left of the steering wheel. however the fog lights only come on when the low beams are on too, if its just running lights or high beams the foglights go off. Just look around and play with stuff, it took me a couple days to figure mine out, lol. If you can't get them on, then mabe the bulbs are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment