Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How much would it cost to replace the bumper, paint and labor on a 06 Acura TL?

How much would it cost to replace the bumper, paint and labor on a 06 Acura TL?|||no one can actually answer this question honestly..it all depends on where you live, if the bumper is used or new, who does the work for labor and how much the paint would cost..|||Just had it done to my 04 TL and it was expensive. $2761.37. The insurance covered all but $100.00 deductible. I was warned that not just any shop can match the paint on a Acura, something to do with the metal flaking process that makes it look so nice when done right. Now you could never tell the car had been touched.|||I had a rock hit my hood it put a dent in it and chipped the paint, they had to get the dent out and repaint the whole hood. it cost me $600 dollars. So don't be surprised if the cost it sup there a little. and this was on a 2005 civic.|||Shop around, prices vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment