Saturday, November 12, 2011

How to sound proof the interior of my 1995 Acura integra?

It is old and the upholstery is torn a little bit. I am planning to just do some minor fixups for the torn upholstery. While I am at it, is there anything that could be done to reduce the external road noise inside? Basically, if I have to listen to music inside the car, I have to play it at the high volume. Any suggestions for sound proofing and how much it would cost? It is a '95 Acura Integra - fabric interior





Thanks|||you can pull all the interior out of it and use a product called dyno -matt,its sound proofer and does work really well ,its pretty expensive though but well worth what is cost.you can find it at this web site,they have plenty of it,i use it and i like the way it does,,good luck with it, http://eastwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment