Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can my 2003 mitsubishi eclipse GTS smoke an acura integra GSR?

Theres this guy who talks alot saying I cant keep up with his car? He has an acura integra gsr with an intake, exhaust, and some plugs and my eclipse GTS is stock!!!! Can I smoke him? All those parts he has just makes his car loud!! What perfomance parts should I put on my car that would make it faster not just loud?|||I beleive the new GTS has the V6 so it has plenty of power for that light car.. The GSR is built for being tuned and fast..





GTS has what 210 hp and has a top speed of like 130 and a 1/4 mile of lets say 15-16 seconds..





the GSR if the gsr has a turbo is going to get that extra boost of energy your car wont. I would say it should pull a head|||GSR's are pretty fast, and no you couldnt smoke him. it would be the other way around. And to make you car fast is just a fantasy without turboing it.|||3rd generation eclipse arent known for their speed. even the V6 isnt that fast. the car is pretty heavy to begin with. I personally dont like hondas at all and i have a 97 eclipse gst of my own. the only way you stand a chance is if you turbocharge it but even then you'd have to set it to a pretty high boost setting to get lots of power which can potentially harm your engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment