Saturday, November 12, 2011

How many miles should an Acura TL have if it has not been test drove by anyone?

Im buying a new Acura tl and the guy says that the car already has 31 miles. Is this how it should be if it has not been test drove by anyone?|||For a new car straight from the port to a dealership after PDI it should not have more then 10 miles.


The Acura HAS been test driven or used for a few lunch runs.


Its YOUR new car, be picky. No more then 10 miles and in the color you want and dont let them change your mind or DX (dealer exchange) one in for you because lot attendents are brutal on cars.|||31 miles seems very high for not being test driven. This leads me to believe its been test driven by someone. When I bought my car new, it had 2 miles on the odometer.|||When I bought my Acura, it had over 50 miles on it because the dealer got it from another dealer.|||Under 100 is fine. Sometimes they drive the car between dealerships when they are new. It's normal.|||Yes they always have some miles. It must be a long way from the factory to the other end of the lot where they put them.|||Anywhere from 0-100 miles.


Yes. They drive it onto the trucks and into the lots. They need to start the car every now and then and drive it to stop the battery from dying.


31miles for a brand new car is normal.|||quit being a putz man. the warranty starts at delivery so if it has 31 miles on it then your warranty will end at 50,031 miles. Just make sure they put the right miles on the purchase order.|||My mother bought an Avalon with 3 miles on it - drove it on the car carrier, drove it off and around the lot. My husband's Camry had 14 miles on it. I know they did drive around the lot and to the gas station. But both cars were special orders. I'd say 31 miles is not unusual for a new car, but I find it hard to believe no one has test driven it at 31 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment