Saturday, November 12, 2011

Acura................?

theres a acura car that made 150 thousand mile n itz 1994


for 2 thousand dollar.... is that good can the acura take alot of millages|||its still reliable my 94 integra has 250K+ miles and it still runs great. that was one of Honda's goals when he started his company|||I have great experience with Acura, and have 2008 Acura TL 3.2 Sedan.


But now i want to sale.Here is my car pictures and contact detail.


http://greenwoodcars.blogspot.com/2011/08/2008-acura-tl-32-sedan.html

Report Abuse


|||That is good, I bought a 92 Acura Legend 1 and a half years ago it runs fine, gives no problems I give it a oil change %26amp; she is good to go. It also had 150,000 on it to start now at 169,000, I paid 2600 because the car was in good good condition, a/c, heat, 12 cd


I love acura and will be getting a newer model whenever this one is done.|||hondas and acuras are very very good cars just maintain them they will last pretty much forever there was a few around where i live pushing 275000 or better in mileage running like a champ|||get it befor its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment